AMEX & Morgan Stanley Launch Co-Brand Exclusively for Morgan Stanley
AMEX and Morgan Stanley have launched two new co-branded cards: A Morgan Stanley Credit Card from American Express and The Platinum Card® from American Express exclusively for Morgan Stanley.
Those people with eligible brokerage accounts from Morgan Stanley are able to apply for these two new cards.
Some highlights of the Mogan Stanley co-branded card:
- 10,000 Membership Reward Points after spending $1,000 in 3 months
- Membership Rewards points for all eligible purchases
- $0.00 initial fee, then $95 after
The Platinum Card from AMEX:
- 50,000 Reward points after spending $1,000 in 3 months
- Membership Reward Points on all purchases
- Access to Airport Clubs, a $200 airline credit, no foreign exchange fees and access to Platinum Card Concierge
- Annual fee of $450
As with Membership Rewards, points have no expiration date, and there is no limit on the number of points a Cardmember can earn.